roller-user mailing list archives

From Bear Giles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject another vanity url question
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:56:16 GMT
Another technical vanity url question.  Sorry for the new thread but I
thought it would be missed if I tried to continue original thread.

Basically I can't log in (anymore).  When I go through the proxied site I
get There is no Action mapped for action name login-redirect' message and
the Jetty logs show the ultimate question was "GET
/fizzycats/roller-ui/login-redirect.rol"

The interesting thing is that I can access the site directly (treating it as
a conventional blog) and the very same URL works.  Plus it worked last
night.

What's going on?!  Should they both work if they have the same URL at the
Jetty layer?

BTW the current proxy rules are:
The current proxy rules are:

   ProxyRequests Off
   ProxyPass / http://10.10.1.1:8888/fizzycatz
   ProxyPassReverse / http://10.10.1.1:8888/fizzycatz

   ProxyHTMLExtended Off
   ProxyHTMLURLMap http://hoopdoogs.com:8888/fizzycatz http://fizzycatz.com
   ProxyHTMLURLMap http://10.10.1.1:8888/fizzycatz http://fizzycatz.com
   ProxyHTMLURLMap /fizzycatz/ /

   SetOutputFilter proxy-html

The first URLMap is because the site was sometimes returning the 'naked'
blog URL instead of properly reproxying it.  This forces the URL back to the
proxied address.

The last URLMap handles images and css files.

Thanks,

Bear