roller-user mailing list archives

From Bear Giles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject revisiting vanity urls
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 05:51:12 GMT
I would like to use a vanity url but I can't find any references since the
dev list in 2005 and 2006.  That is, I want to be able to access the blog at
http://foo.com/bar via http://bar.com, assuming I have the domain and
sufficient rights to edit the app server and roller.  Ideally we could
handle several vanity urls on the same instance.

This has to have come up before but there's nothing recent under 'vanity'
and the 'rewrite' comments seem to be referring to urls using subdomains.

FWIW I'm running jetty and have roller running under /.

Thanks,

Bear