roller-user mailing list archives

From ALAA MURAD <alaamu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: revisiting vanity urls
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 06:11:28 GMT
Hassan you acting like a 13 yrs old , first wither he puts the context in
the server.xml or not, it's wasn't  the point,  I was saying that you
actually can link 2 domains to the same context. I also pointed out that he
can use some apache and tomcat rewrite to do some url rewriting  (like what
he trying to do with mod_proxy.c).