roller-user mailing list archives

From ALAA MURAD <alaamu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: revisiting vanity urls
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 02:21:52 GMT
I think you can do that from your Tomcat server.xml config file , I used to
do that with OpenCMS to support multiple domains.

OK this is NOT a working solution but you can actually have first.comlinked
main.com's context (I really don't remember how to do it correctly ) but
this what where you need to start your search. running tomcat virtual host
is very costly idea !  you may also try to use url rewrite in apache and I
know there is one for tomcat. Please let me know how you did.

        <Host deployXML="true" name="main.com" debug="0"
                  appBase="/var/www/vhosts/main.com/httpdocs"
unpackWARs="true"
                  autoDeploy="true" liveDeploy="true">

                <Context path="/roller" docBase="/var/www/vhosts/
main.com/httpdocs/roller" debug="1" />
    </Host>

        <Host deployXML="true" name="first.com" debug="0"