roller-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <a...@busybuddha.org>
Subject Re: How to use Feeds using Apache Roller?
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 00:39:51 GMT

> Can I assume that the URL:
> http://localhost:8080/roller/{BLOG_NAME}/feed/entries/rss
> will be the RSS FEED provider in Apache Roller ??
Yes, that is the feed for entries.   There is a separate feed for comments.
Where you've written {BLOG_NAME}, it's actually the blog's "handle" you
chose when creating the blog, and the base part of the URL
http://localhost:8080/roller is determined by the absolute URL to your
site configured in the Server Admin -> Site Settings or otherwise
deduced on first access.

--a.