roller-user mailing list archives

From John Pritchard-Williams <monojoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Links always going to "localhost"
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:36:54 GMT
Hi Vishwajit,

This might be your Tomcat configuration - check the
<tomcat>\conf\server.xml file and see whether the virtual host is set
to 'localhost'.

Here's an example with host set to 'myhost':

 <Host name="myhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

I took this from Tomcat6, you are using 5 so double-check the docs in
case this has changed between releases.

Cheers

John

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Madan, Vishwajit
<vishwajit.madan@logica.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have installed Roller 4.0.1 under Tomcat 5.5 and MySQL 5 and created
> one sample web blog.
>
> The things are working fine but on the sample page displayed most of
> links like "comments" etc are pointing to "localhost".
>
> Due to this issue I am unable to access all features of blog from other
> machine (except hosting machine/localhost).
>

> Currently I am using "Brushed Metal" theme. Please help me in fixing the
> issue.
>

> Thanks in advance!!
>

> Regards,
>
> Vishwajit
>

> Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por
favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.