roller-user mailing list archives

From Ross Shaw <ross.s...@jcu.edu.au>
Subject Homepage template customisation
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 04:39:03 GMT

Hi,

I'd like to tweak the homepage of my roller blog (version 4.01) so it shows
the most recent post from a category called 'features' at the top of the
page, and then the latest posts from all other categories below it. I'm not
using the 'frontpage' theme, so the 'pinned to main' function doesn't work.

Any thoughts on how to do this? Here is the relevant part of my existing
weblog template if it helps.

        ## show next/previous paging controls
        #set($pager = $model.getWeblogEntriesPager())
            #showNextPrevEntriesControl($pager)

        ## show entries
        #showWeblogEntriesPager($pager)

thanks,