roller-user mailing list archives

From Rajasekhar C <raj022...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use Feeds using Apache Roller?
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:39:10 GMT
Dear Experts,

I am newbie to Roller. I have managed to setup and create a user and blog.

I want to use the roller's FEEDS to display in another site which i am going
to develop.

For example:
 Site A - The new site that i am developing.

 Site B - The Apache Roller, where I am posting the blog content.

Now i wanted to display the content that is being posted in Site B into Site
A, hopeful I may have to use RSS Feeds.

Can any one guide me how to proceed on this ??

Any helpful links/guides are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj.