roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy to jboss 5.1 - You have not defined a non-jta-data-source
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:54:10 GMT
I don't see any indication of a problem in your log files.

I do see that your custom properties are read successfully.
Your database connection is established successfully.
Your mail server is not configured, but that's OK
Then Roller thinks you need to do a database create or upgrade, not sure why.

Anybody JBoss users out there have pointers?

- Dave