roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iPhone CSS for Roller
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:38:34 GMT
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Matt Raible <matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
> Yeah, that works for the editor, which doesn't really appeal to me as
> I don't plan on writing blog posts on my phone. That's Twitter these
> days. ;-)
>
> Is it possible to add a simple stylesheet to an existing theme and
> quickly iPhone-ify it?

I'd like to do this too. Seems like you'd need to be able to do three things:

1) detect that a request is coming from an iPhone or other small device
2) substitute a small-format style-sheet
3) change layout a bit, hide some divs and change some fonts

The solution will be different for each theme, since each theme uses
it's own layout, divs, etc.

- Dave