roller-user mailing list archives

From omid p <vermind...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Locale
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:00:18 GMT
Thanks ,
I found How to solve it Edit UIUtils.java as below
List<Locale> withIranLocale = new ArrayList<Locale>();
        withIranLocale.addAll(Arrays.asList(Locale.getAvailableLocales()));
        withIranLocale.add(new Locale("fa", "IR"));
        locales = withIranLocale;

there is a static variable that populate Locale combobox