roller-user mailing list archives

From ALAA MURAD <alaamu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Output to XML
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:58:00 GMT
Thank you all for the help, I like the feed idea WEB-INF/velocity/feeds.vm ,
so I will create a clone of that and modify it.

But how to request user's account ? so basically if I have a Tom and Mike,
and wants to get Mike's blog posts, how to pass that ?
So I'm not sure how to do those points:

1-I want to create a file name service.jsp and be connected to my service.vm
(Never used velocity )
2-I want to do call like this service.jsp?user=mike&action=post&post_id=4 ,
this should return the post as XML (I don't need help in doing the XML) I
just don't know who to get the service.jsp up and connect to volicity file !

Thanks in Advance.