roller-user mailing list archives

From MK <mkod...@yahoo.com>
Subject Usage for MetaWeblog API for deletePost.
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 21:19:56 GMT
Hi -

I am trying to delete a post using MetaWeblog API. My code is as folows:

        Boolean result = (Boolean) client.execute("metaWeblog.deletePost",
            new Object[] {appKey, postId, username, password, Boolean.TRUE});

When I run this code I always get back false and the post is not deleted from the roller database.

I also have the following settings in my roller-custom.properties file:

webservices.atomprotocol.enabled=true
webservices.adminprotocol.enabled=true

What am I doing wrong? How come I cannot delete the post?

Any pointers will be welcome.

Manu