roller-user mailing list archives

From Matej Lazar <matejon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy to jboss 5.1 - You have not defined a non-jta-data-source
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:24:14 GMT
Dave wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 3:27 AM, Matej Lazar <matejonnet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> First I tried to deploy roller 4.0.1 then latest from trunk, but allways get
>> error mesage, that I have not defined "non jta data source".
>>
>> I did just as it is described in installation guide... created datebase,
>> created a roller-custom.properties (JDBC). Put it in WEB-INF\classes\ (tried
>> also elsewhere - all meta-inf folders )
>>
>> I have required libs in server lib dir
>> jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib\mysql-connector-java-5.0.8-bin.jar
>>
>> Tried to deploy as war and as ear project, tried to play with resource-ref
>> in web.xml
>>
>> How can I check that roller-custom.properties file is loaded, because I get
>> the same error if I remove it ?
>>

> I don't think you are looking at the right log file.
>
> When Roller attempts to load the properties file, it logs the results
> at INFO level in the roller.log file.
>
> - Dave

Despite of errors the application started I said, that connection to
database successed and offer me to create tables.
After table creation there was unexpected error which was not logged
anywhere.
Tables are created but I cannot access application anymore, neither with
setting installation.type=auto or manual

--
Matej