roller-user mailing list archives

From Anil Gangolli <>
Subject Re: New Locale
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:53:05 GMT

Roller relies on the JVM support and the list comes from the method
These pages list the locales supported in Sun Java 1.5 and 1.6

I do not know how to extend these.

For message bundle support, one might be able to get away with hacking
the code to just construct the desired Locale object with a fixed or
configured String value, but we also rely on it for some date
formatting, which I believe requires a supported Locale.

omid p wrote:
> Hi,
> How add new locale to apache roller ?
> unfortunately roller does not have iran locale ,
> i want to translate ApplicationResource to farsi and need to add
> but without fa_IR locale i can not load this resource

View raw message