roller-user mailing list archives

From "Werner Gaulke" <wer...@gaulke.net>
Subject AW: Roller 5.0 Multi Domain Setup with or without mod_jk - Question
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:44:16 GMT
Hi,

i've been through this document already - my problem is how to configure tomcat virtual hosts
together with the roller multidomain feature.

I got it working, that I have a domain abc.com/roller - that’s no problem at all. But with
multidomain support you can configure a domain as the entry point of a roller blog with a
given handle.

For example Dave has configured weblog.absoluteurl.photophys=http://photophys.com
With this configuration http://photophys.com/photophys/ leads to the roller blog with the
handle "photophys". I want to reproduce this behavior.

I think a example tomcat configuration would help a lot, because fiddling around with the
various virtual host parameters can be a real pain.

Regards
Werner