roller-user mailing list archives

From "Werner Gaulke" <>
Subject AW: deploy to jboss 5.1 - You have not defined a non-jta-data-source
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:10:41 GMT

I have configured Roller with JBoss 4.2.3. Here are the steps I've done:

- define roller-ds.xml with database configuration
- define jboss-web.xml in roller.war/web-inf with resource ref pointer for
- add in roller/web-inf/classes
- put hibernate-entitymanager.jar in roller/web-inf/lib

Create roller tables manually

Startup jboss - everything working fine (I left out email config)

Maybe it helps for jboss 5.1 - if you get it working please drop a note
here. I plan to migrate to jboss 5.1 later this year

View raw message