roller-user mailing list archives

From "Werner Gaulke" <>
Subject Roller 5.0 Multi Domain Setup with or without mod_jk - Question
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 20:15:11 GMT

I recently checked out the current trunk 5.0 of Roller. Everything is
working fine and now I am trying to setup roller with multiple blogs under
multiple domains.

My configuration:
- Roller running under localhost:8080 on jboss
- configuration of domain in

Now here comes the point where I am stuck and found no further
- How to reach the blog with the new absolute url?
Localhost:8080/roller/mysite does not work anymore
- I am using apache in front of jboss, is there a way to configure mod_jk
for my created blog under the absolute domain or is there a matching proxy
rewrite rule

I know that this is a very uncommon setup, but at least Dave's Blog
(photosys) is working somehow with multidomains.

Thank you for your help

View raw message