roller-user mailing list archives

From "wdaogang" <wdgwdg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SMTP host without SSL
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:33:23 GMT

I just now encoutered like this problem.
In my roller-custom.properties,displayed below,why doesn't it right?

installation.type=auto
database.configurationType=jdbc
database.jdbc.driverClass=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
database.jdbc.connectionURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/rollerdb
database.jdbc.username=scott
database.jdbc.password=tiger
mail.configurationType=properties
mail.smtp.host=smtp.gmail.com