roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Captcha, anyone?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:42:04 GMT
You should be able to integrate a captcha by implementing a
DefaultCommentAuthenticator. Draw your comment authentication UI in
the HTML and JavaScript you return from getHtml(). Any form fields
that you define should be available in the request when the comment
form is posted and your authenticate method is called.

/**
 * Default authenticator does nothing, always returns true.
 */
public class DefaultCommentAuthenticator implements CommentAuthenticator {
    public String getHtml(HttpServletRequest request) {
        return "<!-- custom authenticator would go here -->";
    }
    public boolean authenticate(HttpServletRequest request) {
        return true;
    }
}

Hope that helps...