roller-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <aja...@gmail.com>
Subject Any tips for importing php WP templates to roller?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:24:14 GMT
I am fishing for new template for my own blog. (And upload to roller for
others).

I am faced with two ways to import it
1. Dig into php code embeded and replace with equivalent velocity code.
Or
2. scrap that template as html and then convert into vm files.

Option 1 has disadvantage for me, as i am not PHP developer (but how hard is
php syntax to understand :))
Option 2 has disadvantage of , what if html doesn't cover all possible
outputs. For example certain div is not rendered because if no elements in
list.

Any tips or experiences?

Thanks
Ashish Jain