roller-user mailing list archives

From Anish Varghese <anis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Integration with Roller 4.0.1
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:52:17 GMT
Thanks for the link. I had already seen it earlier.

The issue has been solved now. We are using Microsoft Active Directory
Server as our LDAP.

The problem was when the search base was set to the root dn. While
performing search, for some reason, it was throwing an error
(PartialResultException) in this case.  After changing the search base to a
specific path, it's working fine.

Now I'm trying to synchronise both the LDAP and Roller database and I have
some doubts.

1) How can we make sure that an ldap authenticated user gets automatically
registered in roller database at first login?

2) How can we make sure that the user registration page is restricted to
ldap authenticated users only?

Thanks,

Anish