roller-user mailing list archives

From "Neralla, Abhishek" <Abhishek.Nera...@aetn.com>
Subject RE: Roller on Resin environment
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:22:36 GMT
I tried configuring Roller on the Resin/Apache environments. I am able
to access the Static files but when I am trying to access the index.jsp
under /webapp/roller/ , I am getting the following 500 exception. Please
help.

500 Servlet Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
com.caucho.xml.QAttributedNode.getAttributeNodeNS(QAttributedNode.java:1
46)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.location.LocationAttributes.getLocation(Loc
ationAttributes.java:170)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.location.LocationAttributes.getLocation(Loc
ationAttributes.java:183)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.location.LocationUtils.getLocation(Location
Utils.java:253)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.location.LocationUtils.getLocation(Location
Utils.java:202)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.XWorkException.<init>(XWorkException.java:91)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationException.<init>(Configurati
onException.java:74)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.regist
er(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:208)
	at
org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.register(Struts
XmlConfigurationProvider.java:101)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(DefaultC
onfiguration.java:131)
	at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(Con
figurationManager.java:52)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(Dispa
tcher.java:395)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:452)
	at
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.init(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:201)
	at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterManager.createFilter(FilterManager.java
:127)
	at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.FilterMapper.buildDispatchChain(FilterMapper.
java:169)
	at
com.caucho.server.webapp.Application.buildInvocation(Application.java:17
22)
	at
com.caucho.server.webapp.ApplicationContainer.buildInvocation(Applicatio
nContainer.java:666)
	at com.caucho.server.host.Host.buildInvocation(Host.java:421)
	at
com.caucho.server.host.HostContainer.buildInvocation(HostContainer.java:
322)
	at
com.caucho.server.resin.ServletServer.buildInvocation(ServletServer.java
:641)
	at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.DispatchServer.buildInvocation(DispatchServer
.java:198)
	at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequest(HmuxRequest.java:391)
	at
com.caucho.server.port.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:363)
	at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.runTasks(ThreadPool.java:490)
	at com.caucho.util.ThreadPool.run(ThreadPool.java:423)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)