roller-user mailing list archives

From Jason Rumney <jas...@f2s.com>
Subject Re: Roller and Posterous
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:38:24 GMT
Alfonso Romero wrote:
> I'm trying to use autopost from Posterous to Roller, without any
> success. Has anyone tried this?

Look in the Roller logs for error messages. Often compatibility problems
are caused by the client having only been tested with loosely typed
languages like PHP and Ruby, so when they hit a strongly typed Java
server, errors like assigning 0 and 1 to booleans in the XML-RPC
suddenly become a problem. If you find specific errors where it looks
like Roller could be more lenient with its parsing, report them, as Dave
has fixed a number of such bugs I've reported to improve compatibility.