roller-user mailing list archives

From Henning Brune <henning.br...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Any known problems with automatic publication of scheduled blogentries?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 11:15:23 GMT
Just to give a feedback: The solution Ceri describes in the JIRA:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-1760

works for our Oracle 11 installation. I did the following steps:

* Clear attributes TIMEACQUIRED and LASTRUN in ROLLER_TASKLOCK with this:

update roller_tasklock set timeacquired = null;
update roller_tasklock set lastrun = null;

* Resized the attributes to TIMESTAMP(2) (I did it with SQL Developer)

Now the scheduled blog entries get published.

Thanks for the help,
Henning