roller-user mailing list archives

From Henning Brune <henning.br...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: logging in velocity
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 06:39:50 GMT
Probably you should take a look at the other tomcat logfiles (if you
are using tomcat). You will find them by default in the
<tomcat-install-dir>/log directory.

-Henning

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Brian Levine <levine_brian@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I've been writing some new PageModels (new classes that extend PageModel) with methods
that are invoked from velocity templates.  I've added log statements in the java code, but
I don't see the output in roller.log.  I know it's being invoked because the page gets rendered.
 I also turned on logging for the class by adding a line in roller-custom.properties.  And
when the init method of the PageModel is invoked by the PageServlet, I do get log output from
that -- so I know I'm logging the right class.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Henning Brune

http://ekvv.uni-bielefeld.de/pers_publ/publ/PersonDetail.jsp?personId=10185

Universität Bielefeld