roller-user mailing list archives

From "Gregory Jordan" <jorda...@methodisthealth.org>
Subject showWeblogEntryCalendar - category not working
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 19:42:42 GMT
Hi,

First, kudos to the whole team and all the contributors. Roller is great.

That said, I am using the showWeblogEntryCalendar and need some clarification on the expected
behavior.  Is only supposed to show dates in the calendar that correspond to the category
provided?

I've tried the following and regardless of the method, the entry dates for all categories
appear

1st try:

#set($calCategory = $model.weblog.getWeblogCategory("General")))
#showWeblogEntryCalendar($model.weblog $calCategory .name)

2nd try:

#showWeblogEntryCalendar($model.weblog "General")

I've seen where at least one other post similar, but I didn't see any further resolution:

http://roller.markmail.org/message/2gydtsfjknyuz3jy?q=showWeblogEntryCalendar

Thanks for the help and for the great app.

-Greg

Greg Jordan
Manager, Web Development

Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare