roller-user mailing list archives

From Diana Castillo <diana.her...@gmail.com>
Subject Category per Authors and Plugins
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 09:31:06 GMT
Hello people!
I've recently discovered Apache Roller, and it's great the work you've
done with it.
I've got a few questions though, specially a couple:

Is there any way one can have a category to mach the users? I've
managed to get the users name but not a list of their posts.
Any idea, guys?

The code is the following:

#set ($authors = $site.getWeblogsUsers("blog"))
<ul class="rAuthors">
#foreach ($author in $authors)
#end
</ul>

On the other hand, I've been searching for plugins made for Roller,
but I have not found any. Does any of you know which ones are there,
if there are any?

Thank you in advance!

Diana
Barcelona (Spain)