roller-user mailing list archives

From MK <mkod...@yahoo.com>
Subject Passing variables via context, etc.?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 05:24:54 GMT
Hi -

I am pretty new to Roller, Struts2 and Velocity. I am trying to integrate Roller with my existing
Tomcat application. There are things that I am getting stuck with, I am hoping one of you
can point me in the right direction:

	1. How do I find a logged in user's screen name. I do not seem to find that information in
the published models?
	2. How can I pass information to roller via the context? How do I access the request object
in a velocity template and in a JSP file?Thanks in advance,
Manu