roller-user mailing list archives

From Julien Loonis <jloo...@gmail.com>
Subject question about getRequestParameter in standard page
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 13:45:09 GMT
Hi,

I use rollerblog to make my blog about travel.

I have a problem about the getRequestParameter methode. I try to get value
of parameter in standard page.

I've seen this post on http://markmail.org :

On 14/06/07, Dave < <snoopdave@gmail.com>snoopdave@gmail.com> wrote:

On 6/14/07, Richard Jones <fudgemonday@gmail.com> wrote:

There appears to be only one page in the cache for this URL and the request
param's aren't taken into account when the page is accessed. Sometimes I
will get the page with the additional content, other times without... just
depends on which *Roller* has in the cache.

So my question is... is this a known issue, or am doing this the wrong way?

That's a known issue. We only support custom request *parameters* on custom
pages, so you cannot use them on standard pages like the main, entry or
search pages of your blog.

I would like know If this problem is resolved in the roller 4.0 ? Do you
have any solution ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thx for your response.

Julien Loonis