roller-user mailing list archives

From Yang Gu <hyysguy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any plan to add maven support for roller project
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2009 11:29:37 GMT
Dear all,

do your have some suggestion for maven support? those day, I try to
setup the development environment from eclipse, or idea, but I want to
associate source code for each jar, it's very time-consuming to do this,
so I am strong recommand roller add maven support, besides, the module
'Roller Planet' and module "Roller Weblogger" existed compile error
after create project with 'Java Project from Existing Ant Builfile' of
eclipse.

BTW, I am also failure when execute ant target 'dist' from planet or
weblogger module.

I am very glad to dig into the source code of roller, maybe I will do
some customization or extend because I am setuping one blog system for
myself,
please help me, thanks, any help would be appreciated.

--
Please be free contact with me for any question or suggestion.
Thanks&Best Regards .