roller-user mailing list archives

From bsf2847 <stan_fran...@mastercard.com>
Subject Posting urls in comments to a blog entry
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:12:11 GMT

Hi..I am new to this forum and just had a quick question that I hope someone
could help me with.  We recently installed Roller 4.0 to a production server
and have experienced some interesting peculiarities with the product.  We
are currently trying to resolve an issue when a user posts a comment to a
blog entry and includes a link to a particular web address.  It seems that
Roller wants to add a '</p>' after the url.  We're not sure why it does
this, but what happens is that the '</p>' xml tag causes a problem with the
rss feed we're expecting to see.  Long story short, is there a way we can
suppress this in the code without impacting the core functionality?  For
now, we have turned off the link converter.  Any recommendations and/or
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!