roller-user mailing list archives

From Henning Brune <henning.br...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: How to set xinha editor as default for new blogs
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:07:24 GMT
Hello Dave,

thank you for your reply, but this also seems to have no effect in my
4.0.1 roller. I took a deeper look inside the source code:

I guess 'CreateWeblog' class is called when creating a new weblog and
method save() is the main player. In this method saw the following
code:

            String def =
WebloggerRuntimeConfig.getProperty("users.editor.pages");
            String[] defs = Utilities.stringToStringArray(def,",");
            wd.setEditorPage(defs[0]);

"users.editor.pages" is set inside 'runtimeConfigDefs.xml' which is
bundled inside some JAR file in the installation. I tried to set
'users.editor.pages' in roller-custom.properties, but this seems not
to work.

I did not find any place where 'newweblog.editor' is referenced in
this process. So I guess I would have to build a custom version of
roller to get this to work.

-Henning

--
Dipl.-Inform. Henning Brune