roller-user mailing list archives

From Henning Brune <henning.br...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Roller + CAS + MetaWeblog API
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:17:16 GMT
Ups, sorry for hitting the 'send' button to soon.

Here is the complete mail:

After successful integration of roller with our custom user management
and CAS I found that using the Metaweblog API still uses the roller
user database.

In Google I only found this old posting on roller 3.0:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/roller-user/200701.mbox/<8708546.post@talk.nabble.com>

I just wanted to ask if there is now some option I missed to make this
work? Otherwise I would synchronize our user passwords with roller to
solve the problem.

-Henning

--
Dipl.-Inform. Henning Brune