roller-user mailing list archives

From Arun Kumar <aru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JRoller with CAS (jdbc) : logout problem.
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:55:09 GMT
It’s a cookie problem.

CAS after successful authentication adds a cookie and logout jsp of roller
delete another cookie.

I don’t think roller can delete the cookie added by CAS server.

Anyways, I got logout working by modifying the below files.

Basically roller on redirect calls cas/logout as suggested by Henning, then
CAS server after logout calls roller.

1) <roller war path>\roller-ui\logout-redirect.jsp

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>

<%@ page import="org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.core.RollerSession" %>

<%

      request.getSession().removeAttribute(RollerSession.ROLLER_SESSION);

      request.getSession().invalidate();

      response.sendRedirect("https://localhost:8443/cas/logout");

%>

2) <cas server war path>\WEB-INF\view\jsp\default\ui\casLogoutView.jsp

<%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>

<%

      response.sendRedirect("https://localhost:8443/roller");

%>