roller-user mailing list archives

From Arun Kumar <aru...@gmail.com>
Subject JRoller with CAS (jdbc) : logout problem.
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:14:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use JRoller with CAS and jdbc. I got most of the stuff
working, but once I am logged in, I can't log out. When I click logout it
takes me to page having a login link. But when I click the login link, the
page just refreshes with me logged in, without displaying the cas login
page. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong??

The steps I followed are mentioned here
http://arunk3.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/roller-cas-jdbc/

Versions used :

1) apache-roller-4.0.1.zip
2) cas-server-3.3.1-release.zip
3) apache-tomcat-6.0.16.exe
4) cas-client-3.1.3-release.zip
5) mysql-5.0.67-win32.zip
6) spring-jdbc.jar, commons-dbcp-1.2.2.jar, commons-pool-1.4.jar,
mysql-connector-java-5.1.7-bin.jar

PFA my configuration files.

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf\server.xml

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\roller\WEB-INF\security.xml

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\cas\WEB-INF\deployerConfigContext.xml

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\lib\roller-custom.properties