roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom java class not found when searching a weblog
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 19:30:48 GMT
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Mullan Colm <Colm.Mullan@uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I have added a new custom java class to obtain file-paths, as below: and
> updated the template code to use the new model name to return the new
> paths - this which works fine. (But not when searching)

Hmm... this sounds similar to the item at the bottom of this issue:

   https://issues.apache.org/roller/browse/ROL-1793

Where the last model is somehow left off of the list of classes
loaded. I would tell you to move your class to the bottom of the
search models, but there are only two and we certainly don't want the
search model to be left out.

I guess a workaround might be to create a dummy model to put at the
end. Lame, yes, but until we get a proper fix that might have to do.

- Dave