roller-user mailing list archives

From Dave <snoopd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues using PlanetModel in a weblog.
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:30:08 GMT
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 8:11 AM, djeddyg <edd@mredd.co.uk> wrote:
> Anyone? Please?

Hi Ed,

I just tried your code on my blog with my Twitter feed (the Atom
version) and it returned only 3 entries. I also checked in the Roller
database and found only three entries in the feed. I checked the feed
from Twitter (using wget) and found that it contains 20 entries, so
something is clearly wrong.

Something may have changed about Twitter's feeds, but it is odd that
only the first couple of entries are being parsed -- usually when feed
parser fails it fails completely.

Thanks for pointing this out. When I get a chance I will investigate further.

- Dave