roller-user mailing list archives

From beltran <belt...@bitnami.org>
Subject RE: Are there any instructions for installing Roller on Mac OS X 10.5 server
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2009 11:47:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm a BitNami developer and I have created this easy installer for
Roller. It seems that Softpedia and other download pages have not update
the Stack information. We had a problem with OS X Leopard in the past,
just when it was released, but this issue has been fixed. I will contact
to this pages to update this info.

Cheers.

2009/3/15 Alex Coles <alex.coles@gmail.com>

    On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:17 PM, James Hughes <jphughes@mac.com
    <mailto:jphughes@mac.com>> wrote:
     > Greetings.
     >
     > There is at least one site that says it does not work on 10.5
     >        http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Development/HTML/Roller.shtml
    <http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Development/HTML/Roller.shtml>

     > Any helo is appreciated.
     >
     > Jim

    I don't understand why that website indicates it doesn't run on OS X
    10.5. Roller runs just fine on OS X. It'll pretty much run on any
    operating system that you can run your container/application server
    on, and Tomcat runs reliably on OS X.

    Alex