roller-user mailing list archives

From "Mullan Colm" <Colm.Mul...@uk.fujitsu.com>
Subject custom java class not found when searching a weblog
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 16:47:15 GMT
Hi,

I have added a new custom java class to obtain file-paths, as below: and
updated the template code to use the new model name to return the new
paths - this which works fine. (But not when searching)

Updated roller-custom.properties file:

Ie. FooPathModel

rendering.pageModels=\

org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.PageModel,\

org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.FooPathModel,\

However the path is not found when I do a search. I then added the new
custom class to rendering.searchModels as below:

# Set of models to be made available for weblog search rendering

rendering.searchModels=\

org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.SearchResultsModel,\

org.apache.roller.ui.rendering.model.FooPathModel

But this causes a Classnotfound exception.

How can my new class be available when I do a search also?

Any Help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Colm