roller-user mailing list archives

From Joël Royer <jro...@sqli.com>
Subject Error "CustomUserRegistry:getUserDetailsFromAuthentication - Unsupported Principal type in Authentication"
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:44:13 GMT
Hi all,

I want to user an ldap authentication with Roller 4.0.1.
I've tried to follow this tutorial:
http://blogs.sun.com/treydrake/entry/opends_roller_integration

Now, when I tried to access to the register page, I've got this error in
roller.log:
WARN  2009-03-30 14:39:59,253
CustomUserRegistry:getUserDetailsFromAuthentication - Unsupported Principal
type in Authentication. Skipping auto-registration.

And the register page is not populated by ldap data.

I can't determine the origin of this problem. Is anybody know how to resolve
it?

Thanks,
Joël Royer