roller-user mailing list archives

From Paweł Niechoda <pawel.niech...@gmail.com>
Subject Hi + question
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:07:01 GMT
Hi

My name is Paweł Niechoda and I am going to take part in SoC 2009. I am a
final year student of maths with computer science. I have a lot of
experience connected to PHP (I work as PHP developer for over one year).
Besides that I am familar with Java(I prefer Java to PHP, but unfortunetly
the first work I found was a PHP developer ;)). So I am very intrested in
improving my Java skils.

I am interested in participating in development of Roller. I chose
roller-themesave project.  Unfortunately i did know Roller before I found
this week. So Do you think I am a proper person for this project ?

Regards
Paweł Niechoda