roller-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Dunkl" <>
Subject error.permissionDenied
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:08:12 GMT
I've installed Apache Roller 4.0.1 and i want to use it with a LDAP
userdatabase for authentication. After reading some docs i'll be able to
connect to roller with my username and password and it will receive all
DEBUG ... Granted Authorities: ROLE_PROJECT1, ROLE_PROJECT2, ...
If configured in my security.xml following:
<bean id="filterInvocationInterceptor"
        <property name="authenticationManager" ref="authenticationManager"/>
        <property name="accessDecisionManager" ref="accessDecisionManager"/>
        <property name="objectDefinitionSource">
After restarting my Tomcat and go to the site
http://localhost:8080/roller i see the front-page of the roller. A click
on Login and put in my username and password and the authentication will
be ok (that says my logfile -> roller.log) but i see a site wich says:
Ok that means that some resource-files are missing or some properties
are not set in the resource-files and after some researching Google i
found out that maybe i have no edit privileges on that site.
Is that correct? And if so what could i do that i have edit or admin
privileges on that sites?
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*

View raw message