roller-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Dunkl <odu...@gmx.net>
Subject error.permissionDenied
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:31:43 GMT
Hi

I've installed Apache Roller 4.0.1 and i want to use it with a LDAP
userdatabase for authentication. After reading some docs i'll be able to
connect to roller with my username and password and it will receive all
LDAP-Groups:

DEBUG ... Granted Authorities: ROLE_PROJECT1, ROLE_PROJECT2, ...

If configured in my security.xml following:

--8<--
<bean id="filterInvocationInterceptor"
	class="org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor">
	<property name="authenticationManager" ref="authenticationManager"/>
	<property name="accessDecisionManager" ref="accessDecisionManager"/>
	<property name="objectDefinitionSource">
		<value>
			PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT
			/roller-ui/login-redirect**=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/roller-ui/profile**=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/roller-ui/createWeblog**=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/roller-ui/menu**=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/roller-ui/authoring/**=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/roller-ui/admin/**=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/rewrite-status*=ROLE_PROJECT1
			/roller-ui/user.do*=ROLE_PROJECT1
		</value>
	</property>
</bean>
-->8--

After restarting my Tomcat and go to the site
http://localhost:8080/roller i see the front-page of the roller. A click
on Login and put in my username and password and the authentication will
be ok (that says my logfile -> roller.log) but i see a site wich says:

???error.permissionDenied.title???
???error.permissionDenied.prompt???
???error.permissionDenied.reason0???
???error.permissionDenied.reason1???
???error.permissionDenied.reason2???
???error.permissionDenied.reason3???

Ok that means that some resource-files are missing or some properties
are not set in the resource-files and after some researching Google i
found out that maybe i have no edit privileges on that site.

Is that correct? And if so what could i do that i have edit or admin
privileges on that sites?

thx
\odi

--
Failure is not an option. It is a privilege reserved only for those
who try. -- Unknown