roller-user mailing list archives

From "Ing. Alfonso Romero" <i...@prodigy.net.mx>
Subject Roller Subdomains and Virtual Hosts
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 06:46:18 GMT
Hi, I have managed to install Roller on a subdomain using Virtual Hosts on Tomcat & Apache,
and I also have another Roller instance on my main Web site. I want to use blogs with personalized
user names, like john.domain.com, and all is working great. My question: Is there any way
to prevent a weblog user from creating blogs inside a subdomain? for example, john.domain.com/derek?
My idea is to let only one user create all the blogs he/she wants on one subdomain, but donĀ“t
let him register new users.

Thanks in advance

Alfonso Romero