roller-user mailing list archives

From Henning Brune <henning.br...@googlemail.com>
Subject Small fix for 'frontpage' theme
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:57:52 GMT
Hello all,

when customizing the 'frontpage' theme for our installation I found a
small problem which I fixed. How can I bring this fix into the roller
development?

Here is what I changed:

Near the end of template '_blogprofile' you find this code:

                    $utils.removeHTML($entry.title)</a></td>

On our installation with tomcat running behind apache this results in
wrong links to entries (the links are missing the web applications
basic path). This is the code that is working fine for us:

href="${url.absoluteSite}$utils.escapeHTML($entry.permaLink)">
                    $utils.removeHTML($entry.title)</a></td>

-Henning