roller-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rocco Scappatura" <Rocco.Scappat...@infracom.it>
Subject RE: w.bloggar oddity
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:12:16 GMT
Any news about my last post?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Rocco Scappatura [mailto:Rocco.Scappatura@infracom.it]
> Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 3:01 PM
> To: user@roller.apache.org
> Subject: RE: w.bloggar oddity
> 
> Dave,
> 
> > On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:58 AM, Rocco Scappatura
> > <Rocco.Scappatura@infracom.it> wrote:
> > > I've installed roller 3.1 on a W2K professional platform. I'm
using
> > > w.bloggar as blogger client. But (I don't know since when exactly)
> it
> > > happens that after I post an article the first time and I try to
> > update
> > > the same article I get an HTTP 500 error. On the Roller logs I see
> > the
> > > following error:
> > >
> > > ERROR 2009-02-23 01:59:06,216 StandardWrapperValve:invoke -
> > > Servlet.service() for servlet RollerXMLRPCServlet threw exception
> > > org.apache.xmlrpc.ParseFailed: Unparseable date:
> "20090223T01.58.56"
> > >        at
> > > org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcRequestProcessor.processRequest(Unknown
> > Source)
> > >        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcWorker.execute(Unknown Source)
> > >        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcServer.execute(Unknown Source)
> > >        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcServer.execute(Unknown Source)
> >
> >
> > Yes, that is rather odd. What version of wbloggar are you using?
> 
> The latest (v4.03)
> 
> > Dates in XML-RPC are supposed to be ISO-8601, see:
> >    http://www.xmlrpc.com/spec
> >    http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime
> >
> 
> Interesting, I will take a look deeply this evening..
> 
> > And that date 20090223T01.58.56" does not appear to be properly
> > formatted.
> >
> > Is there a way to configure the date format used by wbloggar?
> 
> I haven't seen an y such features..
> 
> > Is there a Roller-specific setting for bloggar?
> 
> Yes. The configuration of the account properties let to specify
"Roller
> Weblogger" between different "Blog tool". I have set in this windows,
> the following values:
> 
> Host: www - dot - rocsca - dot - it
> Path: /roller/roller-services/xmlrpc
> Port: 80
> Timeout: 30 secs
> HTTPS: False
> UTF-8: False (but nothing happens is I choose the contrary)
> 
> I neverthless use a proxy server.
> 
> As I said, as soon I upload the post for the first time the document
is
> accepted. Then I get the post for the blogger and all is still OK. The
> second time (and the next) that I try to upload the post I receive a
> HTTP 500 error code.
> 
> But indeed the date format is already wrong when I save the post on
> local file system the first time:
> 
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <postData>
> <params>
> <param>
> <value>
> <struct>
> <member>
> <name>accountID</name>
> <value>
> <int>-1</int>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>blogID</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>postID</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>textTitle</name>
> <value>
> <string>Ciao</string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>textBody</name>
> <value>
> <string>Ciao</string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>dateCreated</name>
> <value>
> <dateTime.iso8601>18991230T00.00.00</dateTime.iso8601>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>textMore</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>excerpt</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>keywords</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>allowComments</name>
> <value>
> <int>-1</int>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>allowPings</name>
> <value>
> <int>-1</int>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>textFilter</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>trackBack</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> <member>
> <name>categories</name>
> <value>
> <string></string>
> </value>
> </member>
> </struct>
> </value>
> </param>
> </params>
> </postData>
> 
> I really figure out what could be the cause of this strange behaviour
> (I
> had even changed the language setting of my PC setting but without
> success).


Thanks,

rocsca


Mime
View raw message