roller-user mailing list archives

From Brian Levine <levine_br...@hotmail.com>
Subject Multiple themes one instance of roller
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:41:11 GMT

Hi,

I already have a roller instance running, I'm interested in adding a "mobile theme" to roller
that's accessed like:
mobile.mydomain.com.

It would be mobile device friendly.  I was thinking about using a different theme to accomplish
that, but I also would like it to run against the same roller instance.

So, is it possible to have two themes for one instance?  Or in other words have the same content
but presented two different ways depending on the URL?

I'm running on a shared host with limited memory available to my JVM, so running a second
instance would probably eat up too much memory.

Has anyone tried to do this?  Is it possible?  Any thoughts are most appreciated.  Is there
some other mechanism besides themes I could use?

Thanks!

/Brian

Windows Liveā„¢: Discover 10 secrets about the new Windows Live.
http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!7540.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_ugc_post_022009