roller-user mailing list archives

From Trygve Lie <trygve...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sharing my xhtml strict Roller theme
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 22:32:56 GMT

Thanx!Yeah. I know about that JS error. It's already on my list over improvments to come (it's
mentioned in the blog post) and will be one of the first things I fix.I'm also hoping to push
it further up on the Yslow scale ;) As mentioned, still a work in progress.PS: Sorry if all
linebreaks dissapears from my mails :( It looks like the maillist are not to found of mails
from hotmail (I gotta change mail service soon...).Trygve---------------------------------------->
CC: user@roller.apache.org> From: mraible@gmail.com> To: dev@roller.apache.org> Subject:
Re: Sharing my xhtml strict Roller theme> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:16:49 -0700>>
Nice work!>> I did notice a JavaScript error in Firebug - you might want to look at>
that. Otherwise, it gets an B (82) from YSlow, which is pretty good> IMO. My site (http://raibledesigns.com)