roller-user mailing list archives

From David Koelmeyer <d.koelme...@auckland.ac.nz>
Subject RE: Links pointing to localhost.
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 21:14:48 GMT
If you log in as global admin in the Roller admin
GUI, goto "Server administration" and put in the full
address of your machine under "Absolute URL
to site), then bounce the server, does that make
any difference?

Cheers,
Dave
From: Vinay Binny [vinaybinny1@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 February 2009 3:19 a.m.
To: user@roller.apache.org
Subject: Links pointing to localhost.

Hi,

I installed the Roller app on my machine, it works great when I access it
from on my machine. But when I access it from a remote machine it fails, the
reason being the links on the webpages seem to be pointing to
http://localhost:8080/........ while the application is not hosted on
localhost but being accessed from a remote machine. Am I missing something
here? Is there a place where I can configure this to the machine's ip
address?

Thanks a lot,
Vinay.